Monday, June 8, 2020

100WC


“We don't want to warn the intruders,” I said to bella. Bella looked very pale in the face trembling with fear.”Get over yourself” I told my best friend Bella. Bella and I have been exploring an ancient Forest for gold but it wasn't any ordinary forest we thought it was strange. All of sudden the wind picked up and bam we fell into a pit, we were lost. Hugging each other with fear, we searched everywhere but there was no escape. “Phoebe it was nice knowing you” Bella kept on saying. Then we heard the sound of a viola…

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pheobe
    I love how you left it on a cliff hanger
    Maybe next time put an explanation mark on the " BAM!" to make it it's own sentance
    Otherwise great job
    Anika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Phoebe
    I like how you used lots of speech marks in your writing. I also like the describing words you used. While reading I was imagining it in my head so that is a good sign for you. I think you could have used some more punctuation in your writing.
    From Mookee

    ReplyDelete