Monday, June 29, 2020

Term two Recfition.


What is one thing you have achieved on that you are proud of?
This term I have achieved my basic facts, I have been getting 96-99 out of a hundred I am really proud because basic facts are not my strong point. All my hard work from practicing has paid off. 

What are three things that you have done to be IDEAL this term?
I have been IDEAL because in tech I acted with respect, I enogarage others, I helped others out and I leant with purpose. In modules I stayed focus even if it wasn't my thing. And I have acted with the IDEAL values in the class.

How have you contributed to the caring room 13 class environment?
 I have contributed to the BEST class room 13 (my class) by helping lots of people, tiding up after myself and others, and respecting them for how they are. Also by staying on task. 

What is one goal you have for the rest of the year? 
To keep up my basic facts score. 

What is one thing you are looking forward to in the holidays?
Going to Christchurch and cruising with my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment